Version 3.4.2 consists of the following new functionality:
- 2 new calendar views (monthly and yearly);
- functionality to hide or not done actions on the calendar views,
- timeline on daily and weekly calendar views;
- choice for hour display (24 hour or AM/PM) on daily and weekly calendar views (set-up under Miscellaneous, Calendar tab);
- new goal panel (read-only) when going through the goals;
- week number on weekly view;
- can select any of the calendar views as first screen;
- help screen text font increased;
- compatible with Java 1.7.0.
If you double-click on a month text in the yearly view, the corresponding monthly view opens and if you click on the number for a day in the monthly view, the corresponding daily view opens.
On the weekly calendar, if you double click on the day header,the day view for that day opens.
On all views where actions are listed, you can double-click on an action and update any fields. If the action is set to done, it is striked out and displayed or not depending on your setting (see second item in the list above).
The following demo goes through the calendar functionality and screenshots: Calendar views
A few other changes were made - see Other changes