ThinkingRock Forum

To go back to http://www.trgtd.com.au
It is currently Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:10 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:37 pm 

First, thanks for the wonderful program. I've used the last 2 or 3 versions and these are my preliminary comments:

1. I would like the ability to choose more than one context for printing.
For example, I like the ability of having Next Actions and Waiting For on the same page.
Also, I may meet with more than one person and want to have the Agendas for each one.
Of course I could print each context separately, but having this ability within the program would be a plus. For an example of different useful formats this is something I use regularly:
http://www.diyplanner.com/templates/official/classic

2. Have a way of looking at the date when an action was added. Having the ability to look at the "Created" and "Done" fields as columns.

3. Integration with OS X Services. Sometimes I may need to check spelling, look up a word, or add the information to another program. Using OS X services can be a time-saver.

Bug (?):
The "minimize" button does not work on Mac OS X 10.4.8, at least on my system.

These are the comments I can think of at the moment. If I think of anything else I will update you.

Thanks again for the wonderful program.

-----------------------

Having a list of context within the program may be beneficial, at least to make the initial setup faster.

If anyone is interested, my contexts include:
@Computer
@Phone
@Internet
@Home
@E-Mail
@Office
@Errands
@"person" (One for each person I regularly interact with) In this case, sometimes it would be useful to be able to choose 2 contexts (i.e., select two people) or being able to duplicate a task and just select the other person in the duplicate task. This may not be common, but for some projects I had to meet with 2 people and both were responsible for the task(s).

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]