i am still reviewing TR and its possibilities if it could be the solution fo me.
It looks great, and has o lot of interesting features.
one of the missing features for me is an mobile companion, wher i could even
- enter thougts
- look for actions, that i can do (sorted by some criteria, at least the context, status and priority)
- check actions to be done
- and synchronize all this with my Desktop TR
We are planning to make it mobile on other platforms. We were thinking of the Blackberry and Nokia N810. Which mobile platform do you have?
I have an Palm Treo 680 device, from Palm is an JVM (based on IBM Websphere) available which supports CLDC 1.1 And MIDP2.0.
The smartphone has an 320x320 touchscreen, and an built in keyboard.
- Will you suport the Palm Treos ?
I could test any software on this device, and even do minor changes (i am an C++ experienced programmer and a java, J2ME beginner. But i assume i can learn the ropes).
- Will this software be available for free ?
- Will this software have all of the features if mentioned at the beginning ?